Kalida Fish & Game Gun Extravaganza - Saturday, August 22, 2020
Special Announcement -
This communication is to notify you that the Kalida Fish and Game Gun Extravaganza scheduled for Saturday August 22, 2020 will be held as scheduled. In collaboration with the Putnam County Health Department the event can be held by following the guidelines noted below. Putnam County is currently under a Level 2 Public Health Emergency according to the Ohio Public Health Advisory System. As long as the County stays at this level the in-person event can go forward with restrictions. These restrictions were put in place to help facilitate the social distancing requirements put forth by the State. If the County’s level changes and increases to a Level 3, the in-person event will have to be canceled and the event will be held virtually on-line. Please follow the clubs Facebook page and website for any future updates to this event.
If you plan on attending this event please follow the Social Distancing measures put in place by the Governor of Ohio. Please be considerate to others in attendance!
- When entering the event grounds please use either of the two bridges that crosses Deer Creek from the parking area. There will be no check-in area to help with social distancing measures.
- There will be no large tent area this year to congregate under, so you are welcome to bring small pop-up tents that are no larger than 12’x12’ to help keep you out of the elements. There will also be NO seating provided by the club so please bring your own lawn chairs to relax in. Remember to practice social distancing of at least 6’ apart and no single groups greater than 10 individuals. Please do not assemble into large groups!
- The Club was not granted a liquor permit for this event so there will be no sales of any beverages at this event. There will be no beer/pop/water sold at this event. You are welcome to bring your coolers into the event with your favorite beverages. NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED!
- The Club was not granted a food permit for this event so there will be no food provided by the club this year for the event. You are welcome to bring your own food/snacks into the event if you wish (no bbq grills). The club is trying to line up a few licensed food trucks to attend this event so you have the opportunity to purchase food throughout the day, although this is not a guarantee at this time.
- There will be no kid activities at this event this year. If you bring a child please keep them with you and do not allow them to wonder the grounds or gather with other children.
- Entertainment/MC throughout the day will be provided by the band “Trophy Husbands”.
- There will be a 50/50 drawing and additional gun raffles throughout the day.
The Kalida Fish and Game would like to thank everyone for supporting this event over the years! We look forward to seeing you at the event on August 22nd.
Kalida Fish and Game Executive Committee
Kalida Fish and Game Gun Extravaganza Committee
Prizes for the event remain as follows -
- 50 Gun Give~Away
- Grand Prize - Up to $30,000 towards a Vehicle/Camper
- 2nd Prize Mahindra MAX 26 w/Loader
- Kubota RTV- XG850 Sidekick Black
- 4th Prize Browning Safe 49 Sporter - Hammer Gray, 60 min @1400 Mechanical Lock + Henry Rifle + Benelli Semi-Auto 12 ga. Shotgun + Ruger .243 Rifle + $1,000 Cash
- Drawings 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tickets $25 each or 5 for $100 - One ticket required for entry
- Each ticket has a chance at winning more than one prize
- Winner need not be present to win